- Covergirl Lipsticks. I have mine in original, and it is SUPER moisturizing. :)
- Billionaire Boyfriend.
- Luminessence Candles. I have mine in Pumpkin Spice and it smells amazing.
- ELF Pressed Powder. Mine is in Light Beige, and I love the glow it gives my skin.
- Renuzit Aroma. in After The Rain. You can definitely tell when I have this open in my room and when I don't. It makes a really big difference to the smell of a room.
- Wet n' Wild Lipsticks. I did a review of it, and I recently purchased, Bare It All, and it is a beautiful nude color.
- Five Star: Flex Binders. My Mom recently picked on of these up for me, and I love it. I don't have a lot of classes this semester, so I'm using it for everything, and it's working perfectly. It's compact, and even fits in most of my purses.
- Braided belts. This is a big staple in my wardrobe, and it's about that time of the year again when I break them all out again.
- Sparkly Toms. I love mine. :)
What are ya'lls current obsessions? Leave a comment!