I have a small Geo review coming up. I only purchased two products. I think I'll have that up tomorrow morning.
Also, I utilized E.L.F's Labor Day free shipping thing going on right now. So, in a few weeks or whenever my package arrives, I'll have a small E.L.F haul for ya'll too. :)
I'm about to hit up some yoga then crash out. Tomorrow will be a long day. I hope everyone had or is having a really kickass day.
Here are 10 songs you should listen to while doing yoga:
- Okay, I believe You But My Tommy Gun Don't by Brand New
- The World Spins Madly On by The Weepies
- The Dog Days are Over by Florence + the Machine
- The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
- Trapped in my Mind by Kid Cudi
- Both Hands (a capella) by Jay Brannan
- Shake it Off (acoustic) by Florence + the Machine
- The Edge of Glory by Lady GaGa
- Samson by Regina Spektor
- And last but not least, I'd say pretty much any song you can find by Vitamin String Quartet.