Third tag in a row without any fucks to give.
I saw this tag on Morgan's blog: http://teenenthusiasm.com/
But, real talk, regular blogging will return after the holidays, I swear to it. Unless we all die tomorrow, then all bets are off, and no promises are made. ;p
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
- Jack Frost! :)
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
- I live in Texas, and I actually did last Christmas! Isn't that wild? It was really awesome. :)
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
- At home with my family. :) Back when I was a kid we'd do christmas at our house, then on the 26th drive to Grandma's house like 2 hours away. But, she passed away when I was younger, so that ended.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
- Santa Baby orrrr... Mariah Carey's, "All I want for Christmas is You."
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
- I've asked every single year ever since I learned how to talk, but my mom always says no. I think now it's kind of like a joke between us, because I'm 20 years old, and we just joke about it together nowadays.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
- Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen. Comet, and Cupid, and Donner, and Blitzen. oh and Rudolph. I legit just sang that whole song to answer this.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
- I think I'm most looking forward to the fact that I was financially able to get everyone really nice gifts this year, so it's going to be awesome to see the looks on their faces. I love giving gifts. I'm also stoked just to hang out with my family and talk shit and just eat our christmas dinner and be all together without any interruptions.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
- Real! :)
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
- I'd sayyy... My mom's peanut butter candy. They're great.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
- I like both, if I'm being honest.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
- I've gotten a lot of amazing things over the years. My parents are definitely badass. But, I think one of the best things I've gotten was a HUGE painting of a unicorn (I collect them) in a beautiful ornate frame. I got it last christmas, and I love it.
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
- New York! Or maybe just back to my hometown in Oregon to visit.. I can't pick.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
- I'm good... until I get to the corners. I never fold those ends quite right. But, I've gotten to be a pro at wrapping really badly then being able to cover it up with lace and bows and stuff. ;p
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
- My mom made our stockings, I'll try to show ya'll in my video of what I got for christmas. Anyhow, they're HUGE, and I remember the first year we got them, my middle brother stuck his head in the stocking and was like, "is that all of it?" Not in a rude way, just in a "wow, that was a lot more than I expected," way. Hahah. I dunno why but that was the first thing I thought of when I read this question.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
- I've never believed in Santa. Not even when I was LITTLE. My brothers and parents always told me from when I was young that it wasn't real. Which I think kind of sucks now that I'm older, but oh well.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
- I don't make them, so I don't stick to them. ;p
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
- I guess just being able to be with everyone without feeling like they're busy with other stuff. It's like a time where we are all together without any other obligations to honor. I like that feeling.