The Liebster award is a way to give great blogs attention, if they are in the shadows. The award encourages others to read these blogs. This award has some rules, here they are:
- You must link back to the person who nominated you.
- You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
- You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
- You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
11 bloggers I've chosen:
The questions I got from Jaime:
- What is one band/artist that is your guilty pleasure?
Probably anything musical related.. annnnd.. some 80's hairband stuff that my two bestfriends hate.. I can't decide if I actually enjoy it or just enjoy making them listen to it in the car. :)
- Three makeup items that are on your wish list right now?Naked2 is probably the only thing on my wishlist, though I have a few things I need to repurchase.
- Can you play any instruments?Yes! I play ukulele mostly. But, I play a bunch of others as well.
- What is your absolute favorite lipstick?
Sonia Kashuk's "Soft Nude," orrr.. LimeCrime's "Retrofurturist."
- What is one item in your closet that you wear the most?
Since it's summer here.. my high waisted jean shorts.
- Do you have/want any tattoos?
I have six, soon to be seven. :)
- Who is your all time favorite Youtuber?
- What movie/book character can you compare yourself to the most?
I think for a period of time my life was really like Remember the Daze. Hahah.
- Who is your style and/or beauty icon?
It's so silly and fangirl.. but I seriously just admire Rachel Whitehurst to the millionth degree. She's a bigger girl, therefore more relateable to me on a fashion level. On a beauty level, I really love Kristee or Victoria Donelda.
- The best and worst part about running a blog?
I run six very different blogs, but some of them are just seasonal which kicks ass.. and some of them are just photo blogs which are easier. I think the hardest thing about running a blog, or the worst, is TIME. Sometimes I feel like there's just literally not enough time in the day. And sometimes I feel like a jerk for having friends over and being on my laptop queuing posts and stuff. But, the best part is that I love everything I do.. and my friends actually really like my blogs as well which is awesome.
- Have you ever been personally victimized by Regina George?Yes.
QUESTIONS FOR BLOGGERS I TAGGED:
2. When did you start your blog and why?
3. Do you have/want any tattoos?
4. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
5. Who is your favorite Blogger?
6. Do you have any other blogs?
7. What is your favorite beauty product?
8. What are your top 5 favorite songs right now?
9. What's your favorite movie?
10. What's on the top of your wishlist right now?
11. dfebgeiwfkbgkefdbdsj, I don't know, man.